Monday 29 July 2013

A Rakish Wedding Look


We are slap bang in the middle of wedding season at the moment and there are loads of men out there that struggle with how to dress as a guest to a Summer wedding. It is one of those occasions where you can get away with being overdressed and should avoid underdressing. Keeping this in mind, I put together the below look for a lovely wedding that I attended over the weekend. Never being a fan of dressing down, I love being able to dress up. The navy double breasted suit is a favourite of mine from Reiss Menswear. I love the fit and elegance that only a double breasted can give you, and relish the chance to wear them, as they are normally too dressy for a day at work. I wore the suit with a plain white wide collar double cuff shirt, with gold skull cufflinks and a glorious dragonfly print, both from Alexander McQueen. The shoes, on the right side of smart, are from Paul Smith. To finish the look off, I wore my Marwood white lace mesh pocket square.

 

Navy double breasted suit from Reiss



Gold skull cufflinks and yellow dragonfly print tie from Alexander McQueen


Black formal shoes from Paul Smith


White lace mesh pocket square from Marwood London

No comments:

Post a Comment