Thursday 3 April 2014

The Daily Fashion Paperback


The talented illustrator Matthew Miller has just published his first book - The Daily Fashion Paperback which is a collection of stories about people in fashion. For some time now, Matthew has received daily submissions to his site - you can submit an image of you with a short write up about yourself and your association with fashion and he will create a glorious illustration of you. The book celebrates the best of these illustrations. 


I am really pleased to have an article that I wrote be published in the paperback. "The Fashion Community" is an exploration of the way in which we all use fashion now and the rise of social media within the business. Matthew also created the above illustration of me, which is used in the book. You can read more about my article on his website

This is a great publication full of inspirational and beautiful images of some very well dressed men. I have already got my copy, which I love. You can order yours online now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment