Thursday 10 October 2013

October Column - British Style Bloggers


I am thrilled to announce that I have started to contribute a monthly column to website British Style Bloggers which is a brilliant, creative platform for those interested in fashion. With fantastic reports of the shows at London Fashion Week and run by passionate fashion enthusiasts, it has great images and really insightful content. 


My monthly posts will be on differing aspects of menswear. My first post for the site is a look at coat trends for this season. In the post I offer my pick of the best casual, smart and statement coats and options to either splurge or save. All the products are from British brands and designers and among those featured are Topman, E. Tautz, Barbour and Jack Wills. 



My October column for British Style Bloggers can be read at the below link:

No comments:

Post a Comment