Wednesday 16 October 2013

Gent and Beauty magazine


A few weeks ago, I recieved an email from Rasmus at Gent and Beauty in which he said that he liked my style and asked whether I would be interested in writing an article for his website. I jumped at the chance. Based in Scandinavia, Gent & Beauty is an online magazine offering guidance, advice and inspirational images for brides and grooms. 

My post was on the subject of what male guests should wear to an autumn/ winter wedding. I considered the options and went with three looks - formal, casual and contemporary elegance. 




Massive thank you to Rasmus and the rest of the team at Gent & Beauty, who I really look forward to working with again. 




Head to the below link to check out my article: 

2 comments:

  1. Matchfinder has both these features which makes it a top Madiga matrimonial site in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! amazing post..
    For the best Saudi Arabia bride and groom profiles, register on allyseek's Saudi Arabia matrimonial.

    ReplyDelete