Sunday 1 December 2013

Weekend Style


For a relaxing weekend away in the English countryside, I am wearing skinny black Topman denim with battered old Converse and a great new polo from Smyth & Browne. 

I introduced you to Smyth & Browne, when I featured them on this blog in September (the original post can be read here). I have now had the chance to sample some of their wares for myself and am incredibly impressed. The polo shirt that I was sent is a stylish black one called Shrt 31

The fit is my idea of the perfect fit for a polo - slim, long and lean in the body (and if you are not as proportioned, you will certainly look leaner in it). The ribbed sleeves and the 100% pique cotton really hug the body, making the Smyth & Browne polo a comfortable and wearable wardrobe essential. 


Huge thanks to Terry at Smyth & Browne for the shirt, and I can't wait to feature more on feature collections by Smyth & Browne on The Rakish Gent. 

Shop Smyth & Browne.

No comments:

Post a Comment